Hello, I have a Pinnacle Hybrid Pro Stick (in kernel source "Pinnacle Hybrid Pro (2)", driver em28xx). Several kernel releases ago it started to have problem displaying analog tv correctly. The picture is shifted and there is green line on the bottom (see http://people.debian.org/~eugen/tv.png). Also part of the picture is shifted from the right edge to the left (several columns). TV norm is PAL-BG. I noticed that teletext is also not correct. I can see some full words, but text itself is not readable. Picture is correct if i load em28xx with disable_vbi=1. Please CC me in replies. Regards, Eugeniy Meshcheryakov