From: "Si St" <sigbj-st@operamail.com>
To: dm-crypt@saout.de
Subject: Re: [dm-crypt] Bug in cryptsetup?
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 13:54:52 +0100	[thread overview]

I could try some newer version of cryptsetup if they will install. You probably remember that we tried out som debugging with cryptsetup 1.1.1 on my SLED_10, the apitest. The conclusion was that that an SLED_10 used a different patch....:
(excerpt from MilanBroz' returnmail):
--BEGIN
"> 0 18968 crypt cbc(aes)-cbc-essiv:sha256
> 00000000000000000000000000000000 0 7:5 1032
> cipher: cbc(aes)-cbc-essiv:sha256

Great! thanks. Seems SuSe have some non-standard patch applied here,"
--END

But this might not apply to your question(?)
I have taken care of all the emails concerning this matter:apitest

But I could also try out this on my new SLED_11_SP1. Havent checked into the cryptsetup there,yet.
Let me hear from you in case.

SS

/* OFFTOPIC; To Heinz Diehl:Thanks for your answer, Heinz Diehl!) */

SS-NORWAY