All of lore.kernel.org
From: Ivan Baidakou <the.dmol@gmail.com>
To: "linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org" <linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: dund
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 21:45:53 +0300	[thread overview]

Hi All,

There was DUN daemon in bluez 2.x, but in current version it moved to
old daemons and considered deprecated. If I understand correctly its
aim is simple to launch pppd on incoming connection.

Is is possible to reach the same behaviour via current implementation
without dund? Currently I do need dund to sync my Palm with desktop; I
performed internet search and found not any solution.

Thanks for helping.

Best regards,
Ivan Baidakou