All of lore.kernel.org
From: Ivan Baidakou <the.dmol@gmail.com>
To: Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>
Cc: "linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org" <linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: dund
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:44:11 +0300	[thread overview]

---=== reply ===---

You haven't real experience, right? In any case I don't know how to do
it: in the official pilot-link guide there is need to establish TCP
connection to sync (http://howto.pilot-link.org/bluesync/gb.html), and
to establish it they recommend to launch dund
(http://howto.pilot-link.org/bluesync/ga.html).

That's why I do ask here, what thing in new bluez can replace the
deprecated dund?

Best regards,
Ivan Baidakou