* dund
@ 2010-09-11 18:45 Ivan Baidakou
From: Ivan Baidakou @ 2010-09-11 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

Hi All,

There was DUN daemon in bluez 2.x, but in current version it moved to
old daemons and considered deprecated. If I understand correctly its
aim is simple to launch pppd on incoming connection.

Is is possible to reach the same behaviour via current implementation
without dund? Currently I do need dund to sync my Palm with desktop; I
performed internet search and found not any solution.

Thanks for helping.

Best regards,
Ivan Baidakou