Hi Gustavo, On Tue, Nov 16, 2010, Gustavo F. Padovan wrote: > * "André Kühne" [2010-11-16 22:27:01 +0100]: > > I noticed the following on my system: After upgrading to bluez-4.79 > > connecting my Apple Wireless Keyboard does not work anymore. With > > bluez-4.77 the connection works just fine. > > My Microsoft keyboard is not working too. That is probably due to commit > abe7cd44124a from Johan. It should be fixed soon. The only real difference that patch makes is the reuse of the HCI socket inside hciops.c. Maybe that screws up the event filters somehow or something similar. I don't have a keyboard to verify a fix, but could you try the attached patch and see if it helps? Johan