From: Wolfgang Denk <wd@denx.de>
To: u-boot@lists.denx.de
Subject: [U-Boot] [STATUS] Custodian changes, using Patchwork
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:58:53 +0100	[thread overview]

Dear Mike Frysinger,

In message <201011180643.20457.vapier@gentoo.org> you wrote:

> > Anyway, are there some hints for the maintainers how to work with
> > patchwork ?
>
> i looked, but couldnt find any actual documents

Indeed documentation is basicly non-existent.

> > Should we already mark ourself as delegate for the patches
> > we think we have to manage ?
>
> i think so ... seems like a pretty organic setup rather than a few people
> whose job it is to monitor/update.  set the delegates for patches that lack
> them, and update patch statuses for ones you know have been
> accepted/superseded/whatever.

Indeed. If we all cooperate doing this, everybody focussing on his own
domain, we should have worked through the list pretty quickly.  Of
copurse please also feel free to delegate and update patches that are
not in your domain, if you are sure about the results.

All custodians have the same privileges, so eveybody can help.

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Good manners are the settled  medium  of  social,  as  specie  is  of
commercial, life; returns are equally expected for both.
           - Lord Chesterfield _Letters to his Son_, 25 December 1753