On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 06:27:59AM -0700, Greg KH wrote: > On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 02:43:25PM +0300, Tatyana Brokhman wrote: > > It was tested in the following ways: > > 1. Dummy_hcd and g_zero gadget with our internally developed unittest. > > (See bellow) > > 2. Our DCD (that is not ready for upstreaming yet but we're working on > > it) and g_mass_storage gadget. With this setup we passed USBCV 2.0 and 3.0. > > 3. We developed a UAS gadget driver that is also working with this > > implementation over our DCD and the UAS Linux host driver. Its operational > > both in SS and in HS mode. Was released to the community in another patch series. > > 4. All of the other existing gadget drivers were minimally testes on > > the dummy_hcd setup as well (successful enumeration). > > > > The unittest framework that was used for testing can be downloaded from > > git://codeaurora.org/quic/usb3/ut/.git > > Please use the upstream branch. > > See https://www.codeaurora.org/gitweb/quic/usb3/?p=ut/.git;a=summary for more > > details. > > As the merge window for subsystem maintainers (i.e. me) is now closed, > I'll wait for this for the next kernel release (.41), to get people a > chance to work on this. > > Felipe, is that ok? that's ok Greg. i'll keep her patches in my tree and prepare a branch for next to leave it testing for a few weeks before sending you a pull ;-) We're checking off-line what's the best way to add her unittest FW to tools as it needs patching to dummy_udc. If the patches won't interfere with normal behavior, I'm considering in taking them in as to allow further reference if anyone patches dummy_hcd. -- balbi