From: "HUI" <mail.alqabas.com.kw@mail.alsa.co.cr>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 10:01:00 -0300	[thread overview]

Please I would like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete it if you
are not interested and get back to me if you are interested for details as regards to
 the transfer of $24,500,000 to you. this money initially belongs to a client who died
and had no next of kin in his account-opening package. in other to achieve this, I shall
require your full name, and telephone number to reach you.Most importantly, a confirmation
of acceptance from you after which I shall furnish you with the full details of this transaction.

regards,
Mr, W.Hui.