Hi, On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 12:17:31PM +0200, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote: > Since those functions can be called from within modules we should ensure > that nobody is going to free this module while someone is using an irq via > requst_.*irq() and still using them. > A reference is hold in request irq and released on free irq. > > Signed-off-by: Sebastian Andrzej Siewior This is very good news, I was waiting for that to start changing how MUSB allocates and frees endpoints. I wanted to have per-endpoint IRQ handlers and this will help achieve that ;-) -- balbi