On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:04:35PM +0800, Dong Aisheng wrote: > This patch series is to add audio support based on saif for mxs platform. Seems like only 6 out of 10 patches made it to the lists? Pity, I was looking forward to all of them :) Isn't there someone at Freescale or Linaro who can give you developers access to a git server? I think it would speed up development if reviewers/testers could simply pull your branches. Regards, Wolfram -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |