On Wed, Aug 03, 2011 at 11:28:41AM -0400, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote: > On Fri, Jul 29, 2011 at 08:53:02AM +0100, Anthony Wright wrote: > > I've just upgraded to xen 4.1.1 with a stock 3.0 kernel on dom0 (with > > the vga-support patch backported). I can't get my DomU's to work due to > > the phy disks and vifs timing out in DomU and looking through my logs > > this morning I'm getting a consistent kernel bug report with xen > > mentioned at the top of the stack trace and vifdisconnect mentioned on > > Yikes! Ian any ideas what to try? Actually, the patch that Stefano posted might be worth trying. See the attached file.