HI, On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 09:25:35AM +0200, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote: > Felipe Balbi wrote: > >>Pantelis Antoniou wrote: > >>>Let me report that with this change Beagle board fails to boot, > >>>hangs right on rootfs mount. > >>Can you provide some more information about the kind of the failure and > >>used drivers? > >> > >>>Users of BB should revert this until the offending driver(s) are fixed. > >>Which is the offending driver? > > > >I would guess it's the lack of threaded IRQ conversion on the > >twl4030 driver. I have converted it but noone actually picked the series > >[1]. > > This makes no sense. If you don't use threaded handlers that means > you specify a primary handler and therefore the patch does not change a > thing for you. the thing is that twl's children are using threaded IRQs, but no the core itself. -- balbi