From: "Rhys Williams" <rhymsw@email.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: FYI
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 01:33:21 +0200	[thread overview]

FYI

I have been waiting for you to pick up your Cashier Check of
$800,000.00 USD  EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS  before I leave the
Federal Republic of Nigeria, but you did not show up as I did not hear
from you. I am writing to inform you that  I have deposited your
cashier check with UNITED PARCEL SERVICE there in Nigeria.For your
information, I'm now in Japan to resume my new job offer and will not
United Parcel Service of Nigeria to know when they will deliver your
package to your resident address in your country.

Note that I have paid for the security keeping fee. The only money you
will have to pay is the shipping/handling fee which only cost $80.00
US Dollars to receive your check parcel as agreed with them.

Don't be deceived by any body because I have paid for the security
keeping fee before they accepted the Cashier check.

Please contact the company with their below details:

Contact Person: David Churchill
Tel:+234-818-627-9971
E-mail:david.churchill1@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks for your attention.