* [Buildroot] Antw: Antw:Re:  libgcc build fails on Fedora15
@ 2011-09-25  4:40 MARCEL JANSSEN
From: MARCEL JANSSEN @ 2011-09-25  4:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

* [Buildroot] Antw: Antw:Re:  libgcc build fails on Fedora15
@ 2011-09-26  6:46 ` Thomas Petazzoni
From: Thomas Petazzoni @ 2011-09-26  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: buildroot

Le Sun, 25 Sep 2011 06:40:03 +0200,
"MARCEL JANSSEN" <korgull@home.nl> a ?crit :

> The log doesn't show the error, but it's printed in the terminal :
> /bin/sh: error while loading shared
> libraries: /admesy/arm/buildroot/output/toolchain/gcc-4.4.6-intermediate/./gcc/libgcc_s.so.1:
> ELF file OS ABI invalid

You're building for the OABI ARM ABI, which almost nobody uses, and
indeed breaks in the configuration you gave. Unless you have strong
reasons to keep working with OABI (legacy binaries that you can't
recompile), I would strongly suggest to use EABI. This is what
everybody uses these days.

Thomas
--
Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons