From: Oliver Endriss <o.endriss@gmx.de>
To: "Sébastien RAILLARD" <sr@coexsi.fr>
Subject: Re: [DVB] Digital Devices Cine CT V6 support
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 09:06:16 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

> Using your latest development tree (hg clone
> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/media_build_experimental), I have made a
> small modification in ddbridge-core.c (see below) to make the new "Cine CT
> V6" card detected by the ddbridge module.
>
> With this small patch, the card is now detected, but not the double C/T
> tuner onboard.

This cannot work, as the cards requires different frontend drivers.

Please try a fresh check-out from
  http://linuxtv.org/hg/~endriss/media_build_experimental

The Cine CT v6 is supported now.

> Also, I was wondering why they put a male and a female RF connectors on the
> "Cine CT V6" (maybe a loop-through?) where there are two female RF
> connectors on the "DuoFlex CT" card.

The second connector of the Cine CT is the loop-through output.

CU
Oliver

VDR Remote Plugin 0.4.0: http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/vdr/
4 MByte Mod: http://www.escape-edv.de/endriss/dvb-mem-mod/