* Olof Johansson wrote: > Hi, > > On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 2:32 AM, Thierry Reding > wrote: > > Signed-off-by: Thierry Reding > > If the code is copyright nvidia without a signed-off-by from them, > then they at least deserve mentioning of original authorship in the > change log. Yes, I forgot to add a comment to that effect. Alternatively I could try to get both Gary King (original author) and Simon Que (Chromium) to sign-off on the current patch if that is preferable. > It's also proving itself easier to do the driver and the device tree > and board-dt update separately since they tend to have different merge > paths. > > Care to split up as two patches, one for drivers/ and one for arch/arm/? No problem. I will also address the other comments in the next version. Thanks, Thierry