* Stephen Warren wrote: > Thierry Reding wrote at Tuesday, December 20, 2011 3:32 AM: > > From: Simon Que > > > > PWM clock source registers in Tegra 2 have different clock source selection bit > > fields than other registers. PWM clock source bits in CLK_SOURCE_PWM_0 register > > are located at bit field bit[30:28] while others are at bit field bit[31:30] in > > their respective clock source register. > > > > This patch updates the clock programming to correctly reflect that, by adding a > > flag to indicate the alternate bit field format and checking for it when > > selecting a clock source (parent clock). > > > > Also, adjusts for the frequency divider being offset by 1. > > That last line applies to the original patch in the ChromeOS tree, but > not to the patch you posted (the edit to arch/arm/mach-tegra/pwm.c that > was in the original patch isn't part of this patch). Right, I've adjusted the commit message to take that into account. I assume the commit now also requires my Signed-off-by because I actually modified the patch? This would be true even in the previous version because I had to make some small adjustments. Thierry