On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 08:34:46AM +0000, Skylar Burtenshaw wrote: > Hey - been a few days, not meaning to pester but I wanted to make sure my > previous message didn't slip through the cracks. If I offended, I apologize - I > certainly didn't mean to, and my attempts at joviality can come across as > abrasive. If you simply haven't had time to look into this yet, or it's bizarre > enough that it's taking time to isolate, take all the time you need. Thank you. I suspect that Chris is working hard on getting queued-up patches ready to go into the 3.4 kernel. He's usually quite quiet while he's doing that. Hugo. -- === Hugo Mills: hugo@... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk === PGP key: 515C238D from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk --- Anyone who claims their cryptographic protocol is secure is --- either a genius or a fool. Given the genius/fool ratio for our species, the odds aren't good.