On Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:44:14 +1100 Stephen Rothwell wrote: > > I have moved the battery tree to after the mfd tree in my merge sequence > so we will see if that helps. I really hate having ordering dependencies > in linux-next (since they change over time and people have to remember to > tell me and to send stuff to Linus in the right order). Also, it means > that you are not testing exactly what you are sending to me - I assume > that your testing must be including the mfd tree somehow. And, if anyone else is using your tree as a base for development, they must also know about this dependency ... -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au