On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:45:43 +0100 Chris Wilson wrote: > On Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:59:28 +0200, Jiri Slaby wrote: > > I don't know what to dump more, because iir is obviously zero too. What > > other sources of interrupts are on the (G33) chip? > > IIR is the master interrupt, with chained secondary interrupt statuses. > If IIR is 0, the interrupt wasn't raised by the GPU. I've actually seen cases where one of the PIPE*STAT regs is stuck, and even if IIR is 0 we still get interrupts... Jiri can you verify the PIPE*STAT regs have bits set, maybe one or more we don't check for? -- Jesse Barnes, Intel Open Source Technology Center