On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 03:12:13PM -0400, Alan Stern wrote: > You can try getting rid of the call to pci_prepare_to_sleep in > drivers/usb/core/hcd-pci.c:hcd_pci_suspend_noirq. This will prevent > the controller from being put into D3hot and might interfere with > wakeup detection. > > I don't know how sigificant the difference is between > pci_disable_device and pci_disable_enabled_device. Probably not very, > since all it involves is whether or not to disable bus-mastering on the > controller. I replaced the hcd_pci_suspend_noirq call with retval=0 and suspend/resume was successful. -- WBR, wRAR