* Thierry Reding wrote: > * Arnd Bergmann wrote: > > On Thursday 12 April 2012, Thierry Reding wrote: > > > * Arnd Bergmann wrote: > > > > On Tuesday 10 April 2012, Thierry Reding wrote: > > > > > I'm taking over the maintainership of the PWM subsystem. This commit > > > > > also adds the URLs to the gitorious project and repository as well as > > > > > any missing files related to the PWM subsystem. > > > > > > > > > > Signed-off-by: Thierry Reding > > > > > --- > > > > > Note: I guess this patch in particular could use some Acked-by, maybe from > > > > > Arnd and Sascha so that people will know this happens with their blessing. > > > > > > > > Acked-by: Arnd Bergmann > > > > > > As far as I can tell the series is in pretty good shape. I've integrated > > > Shawn's latest comments and I think we could get this into 3.5. Does it make > > > sense to take the PWM tree through Linux next before having it pulled into > > > mainline during the next merge window? > > > > Yes, that's the way to go. Just ask Stephen Rothwell to include it right > > away if you are sufficiently happy with the contents and believe that they > > don't break stuff. > > I just saw that there's been some discussion to remove IS_ENABLED() and > replace it by something else. So maybe I should wait another day or two > until those changes settle in next. Seems like this issue is resolved, but something else came up. In the !OF builds, of_pwm_request() no longer builds because of_property_match_string() and of_parse_phandle_with_args() have no dummies for !OF. I've posted patches for these on Friday and they need to go in before the PWM subsystem. I could also revert the IS_ENABLED() parts and go back to a #ifdef CONFIG_OF but I'd rather not. Thierry