* Question about hibernation on sparc64
@ 2012-04-12 11:48 Kirill Tkhai
                   ` (10 more replies)
From: Kirill Tkhai @ 2012-04-12 11:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello!

I bumped on the fact that there is no hibernation support  on sparc64. It's possible that the process of its porting will become interesting for me in the future, but I'm not exactly sure at the moment.

So I want to ask people who know sparc64 deeply. Are there any architecture limits which make hibernation on v9 impossible? May be anybody has researched this question.

Kirill