On 18.04.12 12:32, Takashi Iwai wrote: > Below is the test patch. Again, adjust the mixer volumes after > applying the patch. Now you should have "Headphone" and "Speaker" > volumes & switches. > > Also, the speaker is muted automatically when the headphone is plugged. > For testing the speaker, unplug the headphone. Still no sound, not speakers, not headphones. Did you see my other mail about the "Front" control? Also, there's only one capture control now. Shouldn't I be able to choose whether to capture from internal or external mic? Attached is alsa-info.txt with the new patch. Regards, Uroš