Hi James, On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 11:43:41 +0100 James Bottomley wrote: > > Just to let you know that SCSI is moving on to a single tree model from > now on. The new tree is > > git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi.git > > And the branch for next is for-next. > > Could you drop both the scsi-misc-2.6 and scsi-rc-fixes-2.6 tree, please > because I'll send everything through this for-next branch. Done. > For the time being, could you keep the scsi-post-merge-2.6 tree? It's > easier when resolving conflicts amongst other trees to use a separate > git tree (although we haven't actually had to use this one for a while). No problem. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au