From: Tony Lindgren <tony@atomide.com>
To: Sebastian Reichel <sre@debian.org>
Cc: Carlos Chinea <carlos.chinea@nokia.com>, linux-omap@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: HSI: any status updates on omap_ssi?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 08:23:16 -0700	[thread overview]

* Sebastian Reichel <sre@debian.org> [120421 04:26]:
> Hi,
>
> Missing omap_ssi support is currently the most important missing
> feature, to make the mainline kernel on the Nokia N900 useful, see
> also [0].
>
> Can you prepare SSI inclusion into the mainline kernel, now that HSI
> has been pulled into 3.4? Do you think we get SSI support in 3.5?

Also FYI related to n900, you need to have bce492c0 (ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Fix
incorrect population of default uart pads) applied after v3.1 if using
CONFIG_OMAP_MUX to avoid some SSI pins getting wronly muxed to UART.

Then to verify, the hw floating point error you reported a while back
with omap2plus_defconfig got resolved, right?

Regards,

Tony