On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 08:23:16AM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote: > * Sebastian Reichel [120421 04:26]: > > Hi, > > > > Missing omap_ssi support is currently the most important missing > > feature, to make the mainline kernel on the Nokia N900 useful, see > > also [0]. > > > > Can you prepare SSI inclusion into the mainline kernel, now that HSI > > has been pulled into 3.4? Do you think we get SSI support in 3.5? > > Also FYI related to n900, you need to have bce492c0 (ARM: OMAP2+: UART: Fix > incorrect population of default uart pads) applied after v3.1 if using > CONFIG_OMAP_MUX to avoid some SSI pins getting wronly muxed to UART. Thanks for the info. > Then to verify, the hw floating point error you reported a while back > with omap2plus_defconfig got resolved, right? I have not tried again since then. The error only occured, if the kernel has been built with OMAP2 support. It does not show up on kernels, which support only OMAP3/OMAP4. -- Sebastian