Hi, On Tue, Apr 24, Dieter Bloms wrote: > Hi, > > On Tue, Apr 24, Ian Jackson wrote: > > > Perhaps it would be better to have a single sched_params struct which > > contained all the parameters needed for any scheduler, and simply have > > them ignored by libxl for schedulers we're not using. ... > Anyway I think it is a good design to have one struct with all parameters > and I'am willing to implement it. I've made a new patch. Maybe it fit all your needs. -- best regards Dieter Bloms -- I do not get viruses because I do not use MS software. If you use Outlook then please do not put my email address in your address-book so that WHEN you get a virus it won't use my address in the >From field.