On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:08:43PM +0530, Laxman Dewangan wrote: This looks good overall but I do have a few things with the binding. > +Optional properties: > +- ti,enable-force-pwm: Enable force PWM mode. This is boolean value. Hrm, this is fairly generic - it's REGULATOR_MODE_ACTIVE. But I'm a bit unsure about how generic exposing it is in bindings since it's often dynamic in the running system, we've really not got any mainline examples of something setting a mode. With modern regulators the mode detection stuff in the hardware is generally good enough that there's no benefit from doing this, it's suprising to actually see systems that benefit. > +- ti,enable-vout-discharge: Enable output discharge. This is boolean value. This I think we should definitely add a framework feature for this and make into a generic property, it's a very standard feature and more normally set unconditionally.