On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 10:57:57AM -0300, Guido Iribarren wrote: > > I used arping, with and without -b , and seemed like i could narrow > > the problem down to incoming broadcast packet handling, but further > > tests just left me more puzzled! > > Well, seems colmena is the uncooperative bathost > another log: > http://pastebin.com/FMD9Lieq > that can be summarized as follows > > ### From COLMENA-CASA, can ping bochita but not ana > ### From PEREYRA, can ping bochita but not ana > ### From COLMENA, works perfect to both destinations > > colmena-casa and pereyra must pass through colmena, which is for some > reason allowing batctl pings , ogms , and whatnot passthrough in its > way to ana, but no ICMP echo requests, or tcp traffic whatsoever if > it's final destination is ana. > if final destination is bochita, everything works as expected. > > Any ideas? > > I'm going to delay rebooting colmena as long as i can, in case someone > comes up with an insightful test to run :) Hello! Has debug support been compiled in batman-adv? IF yes, it would be interesting so see the output of the tt log (batctl ll tt; batctl l) Recently we fixed a bug that which fix has not been released yet. If we are sure that this is the cause, you could eventually try an upgrade to a more recente dev-version. But let's see the log first (if possible) Cheers, > > Gui -- Antonio Quartulli ..each of us alone is worth nothing.. Ernesto "Che" Guevara