On Tue, Jul 03, 2012 at 10:05:12PM +1000, Stephen Rothwell wrote: > On Tue, 3 Jul 2012 12:48:44 +0100 Mark Brown wrote: > > The reason I'm doing this is that the lack of a widely available clock > > API is a considerable pain point for a lot of the stuff I work on and > > this is the major blocker to just enabling the default implementation on > > architectures that don't support it already which would be a big step > > forwards. > Agreed. Please submit this patch and we can concentrate on this other > stuff later. Perhaps if you give me a couple of hours...