On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 23:15:08 +0100 Jose Manuel dos Santos Calhariz wrote: > > We have a group of servers with a LVM over a RAID6 of 16 drives. > During normal work loads, sometimes, the md raid enter on deadlock for > writes and only a power off/power on allows to recover the machine. This might be fixed by the following commit which was recently included in 3.5-rc. If could test with that I'd appreciate it. > > - there is information from "SysRq : Show State", not attached > because is too big, How big is too big? It is very hard to see if there is anything useful in there if I cannot see it.... NeilBrown > > - in attach the output of "iostat -dx 1", > > - the "avgqu-sz" of the logical volume used for fio tests was > 76280.00, > > - in attach the output of "ps ax". > > > Jose Calhariz > > > >