On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 11:40:27PM +0200, Davidlohr Bueso wrote: > From: Davidlohr Bueso > > This patch sets the initial layout for label specific operations. A new fdisk_label structure > is created that will hold all these ops, like new, delete, write and probe, among others. For > now only probing is implemented. Once this design is established, a copy of the probed label > will be copied to the main context structure, where calling the specific functions will save > 'disklabel' checks. Debugging support is added as well. > > This patch passes regression tests and manually passes bsd, sun, dos and sgi labels probes. > > Signed-off-by: Davidlohr Bueso Looks good to me: Reviewed-by: Petr Uzel I have two patches for you to consider taking them into your next series (on top of this patch) - I'll send them separately. Thanks, Petr -- Petr Uzel IRC: ptr_uzl @ freenode