Hi Greg, Today's linux-next merge of the staging tree got a conflict in drivers/staging/comedi/drivers/amplc_dio200.c between commit dfb2540e91e1 ("staging: comedi: amplc_dio200: fix possible NULL deref during detach") from the staging.current tree and commit 71b3e9e8dc21 ("staging: comedi: amplc_dio200: support memory-mapped I/O") from the staging tree. I fixed it up (the latter is a superset of the former) and can carry the fix as necessary (no action is required). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au