On Mon, Nov 05, 2012 at 05:59:36PM +0100, Benoit Cousson wrote: > On 11/05/2012 10:42 AM, AnilKumar Ch wrote: > > +Optional properties: > > +- ti,pmic-shutdown-controller: Telling the PMIC to shutdown on PWR_EN toggle. > That sounds like a generic functionality to me. Don't we have some more > generic way to handle that? > If not, that should probably not be a TI only attribute. It's pretty unusual to have this configurable as a single thing rather than as part of flexible power sequencing or something that's just fixed in silicon.