On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 10:39:16PM +0100, Matthias Schiffer wrote: > ipv4_is_zeronet() checks if the first byte of the address is zero, to my > knowledge there is no special funtion for checking for the unspecified > address, as the case is trivial and independent of byte ordering. > correct. Then the change you proposed is fine with me. > It might make sense though to check for different types of addresses > that are invalid for ARP (zeronet, loopback, multicast, etc.), but I > wanted to keep the patch as simple as possible. If you think these > should be filtered as well, I'll prepare a v2. in distributed-arp-table.c:784 you can already find these checks ;) I think at this point the patch is ok. Thanks a lot! Acked-by: Antonio Quartulli -- Antonio Quartulli ..each of us alone is worth nothing.. Ernesto "Che" Guevara