On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 09:36:11PM +0800, Marek Lindner wrote: > On Thursday, January 24, 2013 05:53:52 Antonio Quartulli wrote: > > > It might make sense though to check for different types of addresses > > > that are invalid for ARP (zeronet, loopback, multicast, etc.), but I > > > wanted to keep the patch as simple as possible. If you think these > > > should be filtered as well, I'll prepare a v2. > > > > in distributed-arp-table.c:784 you can already find these checks ;) > > If most of the checking is done in batadv_arp_get_type() why not moving these > checks there too ? That would allow to have all checks in the same place ? I thought the same, but in batadv_arp_get_type() we have a general check that discards wrong/bogus ARP request. Here instead we are filtering "correct" ARP requests that DAT should not handle. Cheers, -- Antonio Quartulli ..each of us alone is worth nothing.. Ernesto "Che" Guevara