Hi Ingo, On Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:46:46 +0100 Ingo Molnar wrote: > > Pekka still intends to send it in the next merge window AFAIK, That has been true since v3.2 :-( > and I use it for testing rather frequently so I'm not going to > remove it from my tree for the time being. I didn't ask you to remove it from your tree, I just would like it removed from that branch that is included in linux-next (tip/auto-latest). I know others who also use it for testing. > Note that I never actually had any maintenance problems due to > it: it's orthogonal, and as long as you don't use it explicitly > (such as its 'make kvmconfig' feature - which is rather handy) > it never actually broke anything. I don't doubt any of that, it is just that Linus has explicitly said that he will not pull it into his tree. Thus, it should not be in linux-next. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au