* CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
@ 2013-05-07  7:38 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
From: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR @ 2013-05-07  7:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Your E-mail has exceeded 2 GB was established by our website administrator,
you are currently runing at 2.30GB, you can not send or receive new
messages until you confirm your mailbox. Complete the form below to verify
your account.

Fill in the required form below to cornfirm your account and sent the
following e-mail:

(1) E-mail:
(2) Username:
(3) Password:
(4) Confirm Password:

thank you
system administrator

* Confirm your email account
@ 2013-05-08 14:01 ADMIN
From: ADMIN @ 2013-05-08 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-05-07 20:47 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
From: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR @ 2013-05-07 20:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-05-06  7:36 SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
From: SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR @ 2013-05-06  7:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-04-16 13:16 WEBMASTER
From: WEBMASTER @ 2013-04-16 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Your email address has exceeded 2GB that is established by our webmaster,
you are currently runing at 2.30GB, you can not send or receive new messages until you confirm your inbox. Complete the form below to verify your account.

Complete the requested form below and send e-mail to the following:

(1) E-mail:
(2) User Name:
(3) Password:
(4) Confirm Password:

thank you
system administrator

* Confirm Your Email Account
@ 2009-08-12 10:31 Email Help Desk
From: Email Help Desk @ 2009-08-12 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dear Webmail User,

This message was sent automatically by a program on Webmail which periodicallychecks the size of inboxes, where new messages are received. The program is runweekly to ensure no one's inbox grows too large. If your inbox becomes too large, you will be unable to receive new email.
Just before this message wassent, you had 18 Megabytes (MB) or more of messages stored in your inbox on your Webmail.  To help us re-set your SPACE on our database prior to maintain your INBOX, you must reply to this e-mail and enter your:

Current User name: { }and
Password: { }

You will continue to receive this warning message periodically if your inbox size continues to be between 18 and 20 MB. If your inbox size grows to 20 MB,then a program on Bates Webmail will move your oldest email to a folder
in your home directory to ensure that you will continue to be able to receiveincomingemail. You will be notified by email that this has takenplace.

If yourinbox grows to 25 MB, you will be unable to receive new email as it will be returned to the sender. After you read a message, it is best to REPLY and SAVE a copy.

Thanks,
Webmail Help Desk.

* Confirm Your Email Account
@ 2009-03-07  3:07 Webmaster
From: Webmaster @ 2009-03-07  3:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear E-mail Account User,

We have temporarily limited all access to sensitive account features, To
restore your account access, you must reply to this email immediately and
enter your E-mail account Username here:(..................)and
password here:(.......)
Website(...............................................)

Due to the junk/spam emails you receive daily, we are currently upgrading
all email accounts spam filter to limit all unsolicited emails for
security reasons and to upgrade our new and improved E-mail account
features and enhancements, to ensure you do not experience service
interruption.

Please you must reply to this email immediately and enter both your user
name and password in the space provided to enable us upgrade your Account.

A confirmtion link will be send to you for the Re-Activation of your
e-mail Account, as soon as we received your response and you are to Click
on the "Confirm E-mail" link on your mail Account box and then enter this
confirmation number: 1265-6778-8250-8393-5727

Your failure to provide your e-mail account login details will lead to a
temporarly disabled of your e-mail account or we will immediately
deactivate your e-mail account from our database.

Thanks For Your Understanding.

Support Team.

* CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
@ 2008-10-29 21:19 UPGRADING WEBMAIL TEAM
From: UPGRADING WEBMAIL TEAM @ 2008-10-29 21:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Email Account Owner,

This message is from UPGRADING EDU messaging center to all WEBMAIL EDU

emailaccount owners. We are
currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account center. We are deleting
all unused email account to create space for new accounts.To prevent
your account
from being deactivated you will have to update it.

CONFIRM YOUR EMAIL ACCOUNT
Email Username : ...............
Email Password : ..............
Date of Birth : ..................
Country or Territory : .........

Warning!!! All Edu Account owner that refuses to update his or her
account within Seven

days of receiving
this email will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you for using Webmail Edu!
Warning Code:USV64MT1

Thanks,
UPGRADING EDU TEAM
WEBMAIL EDU TEAM Beta

WEBMAIL EDU TEAM

Este mensaje fue enviado usando COSETT Web Mail.