On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 04:17:58PM +0200, Simon Wunderlich wrote: > On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 12:20:43AM +0200, Antonio Quartulli wrote: > > From: Antonio Quartulli > > > > Each routing algorithm may store its metric value in a > > different place, therefore a new API function is needed in > > order to ask the algorithm to return the metric of a given > > originator > > This looks like a duplicate of the ogm_metric_get() patch in the same series > with the same number ... mh, you are right. one patch less :-) I don't know how git could allow this. And if you are wondering: yes I had a lot of fun with my rebase. Cheers, -- Antonio Quartulli ..each of us alone is worth nothing.. Ernesto "Che" Guevara