On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:19:45AM -0600, Stephen Warren wrote: > On 06/26/2013 03:59 AM, Mikko Perttunen wrote: > > USB VBUS regulators are now specified with the vbus-supply property > > instead of vbus-gpio, so remove the obsolete properties. > > As far as patch scheduling goes, I might be simpler to send one series > to convert the driver to the new properties, then once that has been > merged into a kernel release, we can apply patches to remove all the > legacy properties from DT in a later kernel release. That will save the > requirement for any cross-subsystem merges. > > Although, if the USB maintainers are OK with doing it all at once, and > we can make sure this series gets merged into a separate topic branch so > that I can take it into the Tegra tree to resolve any merge conflicts > with any other Tegra DT modifications if needed, then applying this all > at once is fine. I'd be fine with the merge from my side. It worked well in the previous merge windows. Let's just not go crazy with it ;-) -- balbi