On Sat, Jun 29, 2013 at 07:30:59AM -0700, Khem Raj wrote: > > On Jun 29, 2013, at 5:27 AM, Martin Jansa wrote: > > > Fails to apply cleanly: > > > > patching file recipes-browser/chromium/chromium/google-chrome.desktop > > Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n] ^C > > > > > > don't know what going on there in your tree, but I observed that one of the patch is already applied > so I rebased the patch set on top of master and resent a V3. retry and let me know if it works > this time. If not I will push it to a contrib tree and you can cherry pick I've double checked that my tree was identical to origin/master before writting this, then I've applied it manually and already pushed it before I've replied here, so I wonder if there is another repo which wasn't synced? Because your rebase should show that everything is already there. I've pushed it to: origin git@github.com:OSSystems/meta-browser.git (push) Cheers, -- Martin 'JaMa' Jansa jabber: Martin.Jansa@gmail.com