* Freescale MXS battery driver
@ 2013-07-16  8:04 ` Hector Palacios
From: Hector Palacios @ 2013-07-16  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel, linux-pm
  Cc: fabio.estevam, Marek Vasut, Uwe Kleine-König

Greetings,

Does anybody know if there is any on-going work to support Freescale's MXS battery driver?

Best regards,
--
Hector Palacios

From: Hector Palacios @ 2013-07-16  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Greetings,

Does anybody know if there is any on-going work to support Freescale's MXS battery driver?

Best regards,
--
Hector Palacios

* Re: Freescale MXS battery driver
@ 2013-07-16  8:26   ` Marek Vasut
From: Marek Vasut @ 2013-07-16  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hector Palacios
  Cc: linux-arm-kernel, linux-pm, fabio.estevam, Uwe Kleine-König

Dear Hector Palacios,

> Greetings,
>
> Does anybody know if there is any on-going work to support Freescale's MXS
> battery driver?

Nothing I know of, but implementing charger itself should be rather easy.
Implementing overcharging protection and all this stuff would be hell. Good luck
;-)

Best regards,
Marek Vasut

From: Marek Vasut @ 2013-07-16  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Dear Hector Palacios,

@ 2013-07-16 10:05   ` Uwe Kleine-König
From: Uwe Kleine-König @ 2013-07-16 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Hector Palacios; +Cc: linux-arm-kernel, linux-pm, fabio.estevam, Marek Vasut

Hello Hector,

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:04:32AM +0200, Hector Palacios wrote:
> Does anybody know if there is any on-going work to support Freescale's
> MXS battery driver?
I didn't check the details, but Rockbox supports the imx23. So you might
find something there.

Best regards from Germany,
Uwe

From: Uwe Kleine-König @ 2013-07-16 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

Hello Hector,

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:04:32AM +0200, Hector Palacios wrote:
> Does anybody know if there is any on-going work to support Freescale's
> MXS battery driver?
I didn't check the details, but Rockbox supports the imx23. So you might
find something there.

Best regards from Germany,
Uwe

--
Pengutronix e.K.                           | Uwe Kleine-K?nig            |