On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 02:07:05AM -0700, Guenter Roeck wrote: > Hi Tony, > > would it be possible to provide an arm64 cross-compiler on https://www.kernel.org/pub/tools/crosstool/ ? I have one built I just need to upload it. I'll try and do it this weekend. > Also, the xtensa compiler fails for me with an odd error message on one of my servers. > Have you heard about any problems with it from others ? Nope. Sorry, but it looks like you're being looked after there. > c6x is supposed to be supported by gcc now. No idea if that helps anything, though. Thanks. I have tried to build a 4.8.1 cx6 toolchain but It hasn't worked todate. I'll keep trying as time permits. > > Thanks, > Guenter > Yours Tony