From: "Lennart Sorensen" <lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca>
To: The development of GNU GRUB <grub-devel@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: LUKS Encryption and Fingerprint readers?
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:38:36 -0400	[thread overview]

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 11:10:39AM +0200, J.Witvliet@mindef.nl wrote:
> [...]

They have improved.  The one on my W530 which is about 9 months old
works very well.  Even swiping on a slight angle is no longer a problem.
I would say it only fails to recognize a swipe 1 in 20 times.  Given how
well it worked I was wondering if perhaps it was just letting everything
through, but using fingers I didn't register has never worked any time
I have tried, so it does seem they really have gotten better.

--
Len Sorensen