On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 01:59:33PM +0800, Wei Ni wrote: > I didn't find the generic DT init code, do you mean to add it in the > customize_machine() in arch/arm/kernel/setup.c ? But it isn't only for > DT systems. We can do it as part of parsing the DT or deciding to parse the DT. > How about to add it in the regulator subsystem? I mean we can add > following codes in the regulator_init() routine in driver/regulator/core.c: > +#ifdef CONFIG_OF > +regulator_has_full_constraints(); > +#endif No, that's not good - we can have DT enabled but boot on a non-DT board.