On Tue, Nov 05, 2013 at 05:05:15PM +0800, Wei Ni wrote: > On 11/05/2013 12:18 AM, Mark Brown wrote: > > We can do it as part of parsing the DT or deciding to parse the DT. > I checked the kernel codes, it seems the different arch uses different > way to parse DT, and I think these codes are related with DT, it's not > better to add such regulator full constraints codes. There's a lot of shared code there, and it's most likely that any new platforms will be using the flattened device tree code. Anything other than doing this when we start device tree is going to leave a window where we will be using device tree but not handling that in the regulator API.