On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 01:54:09PM -0700, Stephen Warren wrote: > This patch is part of a series with strong internal depdendencies. I'm > looking for an ack so that I can take the entire series through the Tegra > and arm-soc trees. The series will be part of a stable branch that can be > merged into other subsystems if needed to avoid/resolve dependencies. Acked-by: Mark Brown but please do provide the branch (ideally just the ASoC core stuff) since other drivers ought to be being enhanced to use this.