On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 10:21:16AM -0700, Stephen Warren wrote: > It's fixing a dependency that should already be there, in the > COMPILE_TEST case. In the (ARCH_TEGRA && TEGRA20_APB_DMA) case, > COMMON_CLOCK is always selected. > Do you want me to split this out into a separate patch? If so, I'd > prefer not to apply that separate patch immediately to 3.13 as a fix, > since then it'd delay applying this series until after -rc2 is out, > unless you can get the fix into -rc1 quickly... I don't really care, it was just that I was looking for something to do with clocks in the patch and couldn't find anything. Perhaps a note in the changelog if you need to respin so I don't forget and say the same thing again.